Compact modular active vibration isolation systems counteract vibrations affecting high-precision equipment and tools.Stationedon multiple independent isolators ArisMD has the capacity to support load of massive machines up to 4000kg. Low Profile isolators provides simple installation which does not require microscope lifting and recalibration.
1. Patented Architecture
2. Highly Damped Step Respond
3. Power and Communication Box for centralized control
4. Application-specific designs/products/ capabilities to meet your needs
5. Ability to support massive machines, tools,systems
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||230X270X75||230X270X75||230X370X75|
|Load Capacity (kg)||100～300||200～500||500～1000|
|Active Isolation Range||0.5 – 100 Hz|
|Degrees of Freedom||All 6 degree for System|
~8db gain on 1Hz
~20db gain on 2Hz
|Settling time||≤0.1 sec|
|Actuator Force||Vertical: 80 N; Horizontal 40 N|
Built-in Real-Time 2xChannels Oscilloscope, Real Time 2xChannel Spectrum Analyzer per Module and per
|Adaptive Control in ALL degrees of freedom in real-time. Remote Access|
|Input Voltage||AC 80-260V/50-60Hz|
Industry fields and Applications
Vibration levels should meet the specs of sensitive tools and instruments. Mostly the Fabs, Laboratories and Cleanrooms floors often fail to meet the target devicespec.
Using K&S Devices for new Fabs, Laboratories and Clean rooms reducing overall cost, meet specs, providing ultimate vibration and adaptive vibration isolation for sensitive tools and instruments could be adjusted to changed environmental conditions.
1. Big heavy floor microscopes – SEM,TEM
2. Semiconductor equipment
3. X-Ray, CT,MRI
Installation comparisopn of ARisMDxxx systems versus another approaches
Competitive approach for installation vibration isolation systems
1. No need to lift precisiontool/instrument-K&S solution is very low profile,which easily integrating under the tool frame.
2. No need to reconfigure the tool after isolation - save additional configuration cost and time.
3. No need for heavy mechanical equipment and construction adaptations.
4. Shortest installation time - only few single hours for installation.
5. Very low installation cost.
6. Improves tools/instruments performance and quality.
7. Easy Integrates into tool/instrument workstation environment.